Bottle Gourd Recipe is one of my best dishes.
Bottle gourd= 1 kg
Onion= 1 chopped
Tomato= 3 chopped
Coriander= 1 teaspoon
Green chili= 4
Salt= 1/2 teaspoon
Mix masala (mix spices powder)= 1 1/2 teaspoon
Cooking oil= 1/2 cup
METHOD OF MAKING BOTTLE GOURD:
1. Put the oil and onion into a kettle then let them fry.
2. After frying, add chopped bottle gourd, tomato, salt, mix spices powder and cook for 5 min in a medium flame.
3. Now add 1.5 liters of water into them.
4. Let them cook until the water absorbed.
5. After absorption, stir the spatula until the cooking oil separated from the vegetables (Bottle gourd).
6. Now your dish is ready to serve to garnish it with coriander and green chili.
You can have it with hot tortilla(naan bread)